Tuesday 17 August 2010

I said I'd never blog...

So, my husband blogs and I can see why he does.  He's got something to say (he's constantly talking about ideas, concepts, strategies, books he loves, people he's learning from) and there are people reading it.

I, however, am not very good at explaining concepts, struggle to get through books and when reading a book which begins to talk strategy I skip that bit and look for the stories.

Well, I've been inspired by a few ladies who have blogs gathering nice ideas, photographs that they like, recipes and other jolly things. And I've really enjoyed reading them. So I thought I'd just share a few things I like and see if you like them too...

1 comment:

  1. love this chlo...
    check out my friend laura who is doing the same
    http://elletea.wordpress.com/
    jo
    xxx

    ReplyDelete